ENTER NOW TO WIN THE ULTIMATE RAIDERS FAN PACKAGE
The Ultimate Raiders Fan Package Includes:
• 4 Club Tickets to the Oakland Raiders Home Opener
• 1 VIP Parking Pass at the O.co Coliseum
• 4 Pre-game sideline passes with opportunity to meet with Raider legends and staff
• An autographed memorabilia package (items and players TBD)
• Airline for 4 (up to $400 per person)
• 2 nights at the Holiday Inn Express
• Entrance for 4 to the “Official Raider Nation Home Opener Kickoff Party"
• Entrance for 4 to the Bad Boyz of BBQ Tailgate
• Meet and Greet with Oakland Raiders Gorillarilla, Raider Man, Dr. Death and other
• Fans Against Violence T-shirts and promotional items
• A minimum of at least $5,000 must be raised on the raffle. If it is not, there will be a 50/50 split on the amount raised.
About Fans Against Violence
FAV is a non-profit fan based organization that aims to improve and enhance game day experiences at professional and amateur sports venues across the United States and around the world.
It is FAVs mission to enhance the game day experience by promoting goodwill and sportsman-like conduct between fans by implementing a series of creative and effective methods through education, discussion and partnerships with leagues, teams and like-minded organizations.
Through a variety of programs and awareness campaigns, FAV is committed to keeping the stands safe while encouraging good-will and sportsmanship, and improving the overall game day experiences for fans of all ages.
While often rivalries tend to be a strong driver in sports today, the hostility that now breeds from these rivalries is reducing fan attendance and negatively impacting the family tradition of sports that so many of us grew up with. When a parent does not feel it is safe to take his children to a game, there is a problem. And regrettably, this is occurring at stadiums and arenas across the country.
FAV believes it is only by encouraging fans to take an active role and responsibility in their safety and conduct and by implementing creative and effective programs through partnership with sports organizations, that we will be able to effect the greatest change. Fans have a great deal of power controlling home game climates. It is imperative we stay diligent and work together - fans, teams and leagues -to maintain a fun, safe and family friendly environment.
© Copyright 2013 Fans Against Violence | The Charity Splits Company